Photo Wallpaper instructions Dutch
Please read instructions carefully before you start applying wallpaper
- Check all parts before applying, check how the picture fits together.
- All parts have an overlap of about 0.5 cm
- Prepare the wall, it should be smooth, even, dry and dust free
- Use a builders level, a ruler and a pencil. Marque the wall in the middle with a leveled cross, so you have a horizontal and vertical line as a guideline.
- Fix the glue. Pour glue the powder slowly into the water so it will be without lumps. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Apply glue with wallpaper brush, spread it out evenly on the first part only, so not on the wall. Leave it for 2 minutes. The paper will expand a bit. Apply it on the right spot of the wall.
- Swipe carefully from the center to the edge and from top to bottom with a somewhat wet sponge. Do not rub to hard otherwise the paper will stretch too much and the parts won’t fit anymore. Small air sections will disappear after drying.
- Apply glue on second part, repeat steps above and make sure you overlap the parts with about 0.5 cm.
4 parts 2 parts
Part A left under Part A under
Part B right under Part B upper
Part C upper left
Part D upper right
These instructions only apply for wallpaper in the sizes: 315 x 232 cm, 232 x 158 cm en 210 x 95 cm. These instructions are not suitable for the NON-WOVEN variants. For all other variants please use the enclosed instructions.